Something I should’ve started a long time ago, a thought that passes. I’m 25 and as far as that goes I have not endeavoured to do much to enhance my life, my knowledge and experiences. Here I write a list that I want to do/start, some may be small some may be silly but all are something I have done, failed, unfinished or never even tried. There are 25 weeks left to the end of the year I will list 25 (not in order).
- Make cake/cupcakes with an exceptional finish. Professional looking, not rushed.
- Learn another language.
- Plan a trip alone.
- Eat out alone.
- Go to an exercise class alone.
- Go live on Facebook.
- Do a makeup tutorial.
- Raise money for a charity (£100).
- Turn phone off for a day and experience something new.
- Make a dress/skirt: wearable.
- Find an up cycling project and complete.
- Take an evening class (pottery, cake decorating etc.)
- Look, apply, work towards “dream job”.
- Spend nothing in a week – make money (not work related) to get by.
- Make something and sell it.
- Wear shorts.
- Start and finish a knitting project.
- Learn crochet.
- Get up early and go for a run 5 days in a row.
- Hit 12,000 steps every single day in a week.
- Go vegetarian for a week.
- Go vegan for a week.
- Cook every day for a week.
- Host a dinner party.
- Complete all on list!
This list is not in order but it gives me a chance to tick one off each week. I have not set myself challenges since school so I believe that through doing this I will grow as a person and bring more structure. I hope to follow through on some of these tasks after I have completed for that week.
Plan. Prepare. Grow. Succeed.